General purpose timer.
• 12-24 Volt D.C. operation
• 4 Selectable Timing Ranges:
- 1 to 255 seconds in 1 second increments
- 10 to 2550 seconds (42½ minutes) in 10 second increments
- 1 to 255 minutes (4 hours, 15 minutes) in 1 minute increments
- 1 to 255 hours (10 days, 15 hours) in 1 hour increments
• Accurate DIP switch timing selection (no pots)
• Selectable Positive, Negative or Dual Edge trigger
• Selectable Normally Open or Normally Closed trigger input
• 14 Operating Modes:
- Single shot
- Single shot retriggerable
- Single shot cancellable
- Dual edge triggered single shot
- Dual edge triggered single shot retriggerable
- Bistable (clutch / toggle) operation
- Trigger Extension
- Maximum Pulse
- Minimum Pulse (retriggerable)
- Hold off (Door Open Too Long)
- Multi vibrator (strobe) with 1 second on time, selectable off time
- Multi vibrator (strobe) with equal on/off times
- Delay on. Delay on retriggerable (no activity timer)
• Heavy duty 5 Amp. change over relay
• LED indication of relay operation
• New size now suits Ritec/Hammond enclosure, NIDAC part HO-RL6105-F
• 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Maximum Switching Current
- 5 Amp
- Maximum Switching Voltage
- 30 Volts D.C., 125 Volts A.C.
- Trigger Voltages
High > 3 Volts D.C.
Low < 2 Volts D.C.
- Trigger Current
-0.03 mA. @ 0 Volts D.C.
0.9 mA. @ 12 Volts D.C.
2.1 mA. @ 24 Volts D.C.
- Operating Voltage
- 10.5 - 28 Volts D.C.
- Operating Current
8 mA. @ 12 Volts D.C. (45 mA. with relay on)
10 mA. @ 24 Volts D.C. (55 mA. with relay on)
38mm x 72mm x19.5 mm (without feet)
50mm x 84mm x 23.5mm (with feet)