The CT1 timer can be used for holding doors open for an extended duration or other applications beyond the sphere of access control.
4 Selectable Timing Ranges:
- 1 to 255 seconds in 1 second increments
- 10 to 2550 seconds (42½ minutes) in 10 second increments
- 1 to 255 minutes (4 hours, 15 minutes) in 1 minute increments
- 1 to 255 hours (10 days, 15 hours) in 1 hour increments
Accurate DIP switch timing selection (no pots)
Selectable Positive, Negative or Dual Edge trigger
Selectable Normally Open or Normally Closed trigger input
Heavy duty 5 Amp. change over relay
LED indication of relay operation
New size now suits Ritec/Hammond enclosure, NIDAC part HO-RL6105-F
14 Operating Modes:
- Single shot
- Single shot retriggerable
- Single shot cancellable
- Dual edge triggered single shot
- Dual edge triggered single shot retriggerable
- Bistable (clutch / toggle) operation
- Trigger Extension
- Maximum Pulse
- Minimum Pulse (retriggerable)
- Hold off (Door Open Too Long)
- Multi vibrator (strobe) with 1 second on time, selectable off time
- Multi vibrator (strobe) with equal on/off times
- Delay on
- Delay on retriggerable (no activity timer)
- Maximum Switching Current
- 5 Amp
- Maximum Switching Voltage
- 30 Volts D.C., 125 Volts A.C.
- Trigger Voltages
High > 3 Volts D.C.
Low < 2 Volts D.C.
- Trigger Current
-0.03 mA. @ 0 Volts D.C.
0.9 mA. @ 12 Volts D.C.
2.1 mA. @ 24 Volts D.C.
- Operating Voltage
- 10.5 - 28 Volts D.C.
- Operating Current
8 mA. @ 12 Volts D.C. (45 mA. with relay on)
10 mA. @ 24 Volts D.C. (55 mA. with relay on)
38mm x 72mm x19.5 mm (without feet)
50mm x 84mm x 23.5mm (with feet)